Monday, January 14, 2013

I told my first person ever!

I did it! Haha. Ok it's strange because no one's actually reading this.

I was so nervous the whole day, and couldn't sleep the night before my interview because I kept thinking over and over, playing the scenario over and over in my head on how I was going to tell my friend of 12 years. The interview went really well, I suited up and looked and felt confident, went in, and nailed it! Or at least, I think I did. They loved me. Haha.


I got home, and was so nervous when I thought about what I was going to say to J. My heart was beating really fast. I didn't also know when to broach the subject, but I knew I had to do it today. I gave myself a literal date, Jan 14, to tell my first person, because I knew if I delayed it any longer, I might never tell anyone. We had dinner at my place after going to the country club gym, and then I abruptly told him I was going to give him a ride back to his place.


In the car, man. It was so hard. The words were on the tip of my tongue, but I had to beat about the bush for so long before I finally told him. Then everything came out. And I feel bad about it, because I sprang this on him out from nowhere. And I bawled like a bitch. It was bad. But I honestly feel better now. He was really shocked at first because he said he never knew, and he actually started choking up a lil too because I was crying like a bitch. Lol.


Thanks for listening dude.


I missed my Skype date with the second person I was going to tell. I hope she's not pissed with me, because I was bawling in my car lolol. 


Okay, I don't really know what I'm doing because you guys reading this know that all this happened anyway...But I'm just going to chronicle everything from Jan 14 onwards and my strange and uncertain journey from here onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment