Friday, January 25, 2013

Nothing much to say (my life is pretty boring, and no one really reads this haha), except that I'm officially no longer unemployed, probably starting 1st March (which sucks...I wanted more time to myself), I'm now out to 4 guys and 4 girls along with my sibs, I was going to tell my parents this weekend (I know I'm fast-forwarding this whole coming out process a lot faster than others), but decided not to since my grandmama is really ill and probably doesn't have many days left ahead of her... I'm also really debating if I should tell the girl that I was hooking up with over the summer, because she has been chatting me up quite a lot over the last couple of days, and I feel bad, but I'm really afraid she'd get pissed with me and tell everyone else (we have a lot of mutual friends). I also need to figure out how I'm going to sneak alcohol into the music festival tomorrow, or maybe I should get plastered during brunch (festival starts at 12 noon).

Also, this guy is seriously cute. Go check him out. Really funny name though.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ricky%20van%20wolfswinkel

Also, sick tune of the day:

 

Also, sick video of the day (actually it's pretty funny but scary too):




No comments:

Post a Comment