Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Boner for Bomer, Zilch for Zombie

I took a nap, and holy shit, I remember my dream. I can't make up my mind if it was hot or not. Parts of it were, parts of it were not, wait actually scrap that, it was fucking disturbing and not hot at all lol.

I was at a chapel that was all white, and noticed that people were filming a set outside. As the crew came in, a couple of people were around trying to take pictures with the actors. I looked over my shoulder and my jaw dropped. It was Matt Bomer.



He was filming for White Collar, and came in swagged out in his suit and shit. I was really nervous as I went up to him, and I introduced myself and told him that he is the biggest role model in my life. He was very friendly and said thanks. I told him I had nothing for him to sign his autograph on, so I took off my shirt and gave it to him to sign on...I'm real cheeky like that haha. He looked at me, smiled, and grabbed my hand in to hold the shirt tight so he could sign on it, but he was feeling up my hand. He gave me a cheeky smile, and my mind started to go wild. I asked him about where his husband was, and he said that he was out of town, and didn't mind him sourcing out younger meats at the butchery (wtf?). Anyway, I just went for it and made out with him, felt him up with his suit on, and his personal assistant was oddly cheering us on and taking photos of us. This went on for probably only five seconds. When I opened my eyes, he was this fucking zombie trying to bite shit out from my neck, and I freaked the fuck out and pushed him hard on to the floor. The zombie bitch still had his impeccable navy suit on. I stomped on his head three times, then ran out of there while his assistant stood there and screamed.



Damn son. Needless to say, when I woke up, my penis curled up into a ball and ran away. Was that necrophilia? Or zombiephilia? Dude I better not be mentally disturbed or have some sort of sick fetish - like do I have to roleplay zombies in the bedroom next time? (I'm kidding btw, I don't think I'm mentally sick...I think.) I have been watching too much Walking Dead and White Collar. This is what happens when a fucking collab takes place in your brain.

3 comments:

  1. Never had a wet nightmare personally so I'm just gonna comment on white collar. Love neal caffrey's style and especially his hair but I don't have near the volume or the wave to achieve it... Anyway do you know Matt Bomer recently launched a white collar inspired clothing collection?

    -jw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude i have a huge man-crush on matt bomer. yeah his style is impeccable and his hair makes me sad too. yeah i do! with gilt yah? i used to buy stuff from gilt when i was back in the states

      Delete
    2. Haha yeah with gilt. So I take it that gilt is good? Will check them out when I have more time.

      -jw

      Delete