Saturday, February 2, 2013

Videos

It's the third day post-op for me, and my face isn't that swollen at all that's awesome. I've been eating congee everyday (one of the few things I fucking love being Asian is our food) and I swear there's crack inside it's so delish. 

My friend's in Bangkok right now on a drug-journey. He's taking molly everyday and being weird. Haha. I've never tried any hard drugs, although I've been really tempted in the past to try molly. I've been to a few "raves" before, like dayglow parties, I've seen Steve Aoki, deadmau5, Skrillex, Armin Van Buuren, Kaskade, Swedish House Mafia, but I've always pussied out on taking e. But I'm really curious though. I heard it's nowhere as bad (like long-term effects) as the other hard stuff. Then again, it is almost impossible to find any drugs in my country. Our drug laws are out of this world.

I woke up this morning feeling really sad, and the only line in my dream I remembered was "All I ever wanted was to be young and wild and free." I have this huge insecurity thing where I think I am really old now, and that my best years are already behind me. That's such bullshit. My best years are ahead of me. I have this strange thing where I can't really appreciate all the good I have in my life. I have got to stop thinking so negatively.

Anyway, it reminded me of this song, although I think I am nowhere stuck in a rut as that woman...


I also recently watched two movies, the first being You Should Meet My Son, and the second being Moonrise Kingdom. The first one is extremely low-budget, and some parts were mighty trite, but it honestly pulled at my heartstrings a lot. It's great. Also, there is a really hot (but bland) male stripper, evidently from the vid below. Check the trailer out here:


Moonrise Kingdom was awesome. The girl looks a little like Lana Del Rey, who I actually only like one song (Video Games) and other than that I think she's a phoney. The boy looks fucking androgynous, in fact I thought he looked like a little like Tilda Swinton. But the whole movie was really light and easy to watch, and quirky, so yeah.

Also I remember last year this video was circulating around social media quite a lot: 


JGL is really cute. I made another low-quality video of me singing it, but it's more traditional blues style


Ok that's it. I am probably the most regular blogger out there, can't believe I have so many entries already.

No comments:

Post a Comment