Sunday, May 26, 2013

AWWYEAYUHH

PHONE FOUND!! Man I had SUCH a crazy day?? I woke up finding myself passed out lying in front of the court of appeal (LOL??) at 6 a.m. with the rain coming down on me, my phone lost, and my head in a whirl. I told my dad I lost my phone, he called it, told me that apparently I left it in McDonald's!? (I don't even remember eating there), so I went back and got it back. Showered, crashed at 8 a.m., grabbed lunch with gym rat friend and said good bye, came back, packed my stuff, sent cheeky pictures to Dutchie, and then some German 20 year-old dude messaged me on Jack'd and within the last 15 minutes before I had to leave for the airport, he was on my bed and I was sucking his incredibly, incredibly thick and big cock off and jerked him off till he came everywhere (I am so sorry, cleaning lady...) I'll update about my entire weekend including the weirdest shortest hook-up I've ever had when I land back in the homeland.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you deleted your original post with my comment. Didn't I say to check lost and found? Haha, well, good thing it was a happy ending.

    At some point you have to think about drinking too much -- it's ok to drink but not so much that you black out or forget where you have been.

    I hope you don't mind too much that I'm offering some gentle scolding but what you are doing is really risky behavior.

    ReplyDelete