Friday, June 28, 2013

Not a real entry

Firstly, I want to thank all those who commented on my previous post (I wrote it when I was stoned). I'll share my thoughts on it in the next entry, probably when I'm back in London.

I know it's late (5 a.m.), but I just want to preface this by saying that I am not and was not drunk at all, but my last day in NYC has been completely wild. And fun.

Basically, I sucked two dicks, gave a dollar to a fucking hot male go-go dancer and felt his dick up, made out with three guys, and bottomed for the first time in my life.

Oh and of course I did other wholesome activities too like have lunch with my family, and bike around Central Park, watched Kinky Boots which was terrific (although it's a toss-up between that and Book of Mormons), and had Shake Shack again which tasted more awesome this time.

I actually quite enjoyed bottoming. Yes, feeding to the stereotype, Asian bottom twink, welp.

Cya guys in London soon. Imma crash now. Fucking beat dude, my ass also feels funny.

4 comments:

  1. What a "bang" you had of your last day in NYC. I counted encounters with at least 5 or 6 guys. You made the most of your last day.

    I find it amusing that you -- the self-professed avoider of bottoming --enjoyed your first time. Haha, good for you. I told you you should keep an open mind and not let your pre-conceived notions hold you back.

    I can't wait to hear all the juicy details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only 3? You are so modest and humble. Haha! Did you let all of them have their way with you?

      Delete
  2. Lol, I take it someone found their missing prostate?

    -jw

    ReplyDelete