Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mariano Di Vaio


I didn't want to make a post since I've been blogging too much too fast, but I don't know where to begin with my mancrush on Mariano Di Vaio. I'm a huge fan of the dark-haired, brooding kind of guys, hence Italians and Spaniards particularly hit the sweet spot. This dude is probably the sexiest man alive, although Matt Bomer is definitely the sexiest gay man alive still, don't worry I haven't forgotten my Bomerboner.

Look at those coiffured tresses. What an unbelievably gorgeous head of hair! Although I think it is hilarious he calls this a tutorial of "I am fixing my hair," and yet it's just a hairstylist who basically just blow dries his immaculate mane with no mention of products and shit, this video is definitely worth watching, in a very shallow idolatry sense.

5 comments:

  1. Le sigh, if only I had hair that thick. And I want to skin Neal Caffrey's scalp if I ever have a scalp transplant. My hair is also as limp as kenndo's schlong whenever he is topping :P.

    I find the dark hair-blue eyes combo irresistible. Although I think Mr Bomer is too "pretty" and he could do with some body hair haha. I know, toying with perfection is blasphemy.

    -jw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i feel the same way. my hair is actually really thin, and i'm also pretty afraid i'm balding :( hair is one of my biggest insecurities, i get shitass nervous every time i have to get it cut. and how dare you, lol.

      i showed MDV to my girl friend and she said he isn't hot. omfg. i can't believe people have such differing tastes.

      and yes, bomer doesnt have body hair but seriously, wait till you meet up with a hairy dude, it's actually kinda nasty...i'm a lot more for shaving lol, but facial hair is hot

      Delete
  2. Bomer is beautiful. Smooth guys are preferred for me too, but some hair is quite manly. Fur though is augh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fan of Casey and Kenndo, is body hair really that bad? It's so sexy though especially when it's peeking out a slightly unbuttoned shirt.

      -jw

      Delete
    2. No, I don't think of it as inherently bad. A smooth body is more a preference for me. Some hair can be quite sexy. But when it's too much, it's distracting.

      Delete