Sunday, August 25, 2013

Down to a whisper


I am a royal fuck-up as usual. I honestly am struggling so hard to grow up and take care of myself. I don't feel like blogging about it. I'll just say that N is incredible, and I am sold as to how lucky I am to have someone like him in my life. I told him that I am no longer interested in finding other people for hookups (I've deleted Jack'd and Grindr on my phone - big step!), for he's the only guy in my life (I'll still massively check out guys on the street/gym though). He is literally perfect towards me. I gotta treasure this kid for sure. I miss him so, so much, and can't stop talking to him or talking about him tbh. He's on my mind all the time. Haha. I sound like such a girl. But really though. It has been 5 weeks since we last were together crying at Heathrow (both of us are big-time crybabies).

My staunch Christian friend stalked photos of N through my Facebook and said that he is happy I found a gorgeous Persian man with an eight-pack hahaha. He also said it's great that at least I'm dating someone who treats me well, unlike my Bestie who honestly has never not been in a relationship from the age 17-22, and her boyfriends were always just either douchebags or...boring. The funny thing about my staunch Christian friend is that he accepts my gay identity, because he thinks that while homosexuality is a sin, it is a sin just like every other sin, and you should hate the game and not the playa, ummm...okay, guess this is the best case scenario for a staunch Christian.

It was great to see my bestie that I went on my Eurotrip with (I forgot what nickname I gave to her, so I'll just call her bestie). She stopped over in HK before going off to Shanghai for her Master's. Things between us are awesome now, because I'm no longer overly self-absorbed with my Wifi-grabbing Grindr habits in Europe (she not being a gay man, did not understand Grindr is literally made for Eurotrips), and she's so much more comfortable being back in Asia (she really detests Europe, and to a certain extent...老外 in general) so she's back to her chirpy crazy self too. We met up with two of her gay friends who are Greek twins for dinner yesterday. Immediately I started thinking




But they turned out to be more


They were nice people though, pretty sassy and fabulous, but damn I could not look at them neck-down. There was just so much goddamn body hair.

I'm still here till Wednesday/Thursday, so I'm going to catch up with a few more friends too.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! How did I miss the Fratmen twins? I gotta go check out that site again.

    You will grow up once you decide to -- you are not there yet, but you recognize that it's something you need to work on and that's the first step. Maybe being in a real relationship will inspire you to take those steps, because it's not just you anymore -- you are in couple and have to take care of someone else besides yourself.

    ReplyDelete