Sunday, August 4, 2013

I'm feeling electric tonight

I've unfollowed a blogger for a while now. I used to think that his views were really similar to mine, but no, he's a much bigger dickhead than me. It's very cute seeing people go like "omg you're the hottest man on earth" "omg this is better than 50 shades of grey" trolololol that's honestly some first-rate cunt-lapping right there from those dear readers, for some context (start from 3:23):


It's hilarious, dude's a dick and that's that. He makes it sound like all gay people are all fairies, and he is the only demi-god to rise out of the ground to grace us with his uber-masculine presence. Trololol, once again. Sorry, while I do agree most of the people you see around might be more on the feminine side, what I've definitely realized is once you leave the gay clubbing and gay pride scene, there are loads of really great gay guys out there. When I read blogs like that I can't help but feel superior over people like that. Sue me. Whatever.

http://bluntmonkey.wordpress.com/2011/03/08/why-women-date-assholes/

A friend of mine shared this link to our chat group, and said that I have all 3 traits and that's why an unknown Prince of Persia would have his eye on me. Hmm. I told him I'm not exactlyyyy an asshole; I'm usually an asshole to assholes, or people who aren't worth my time, but I'm generally kinda nice and friendly to everyone.

But yeah. I'm an asshole. The above blogger dude, honestly he doesn't have any sort of self-awareness, I am almost 100% certain he is nowhere near as desirable as he makes himself out to be, and he has no self-check mechanism to rein himself in. So to peeps like that, who think they're all that, I'm usually like "bitch please" and yes, I'm a complete bastard to them.

It's like back in college, when there was this WASPy fraternity boy in my Peer Advisor Group, whose dad is a "managing director" in the "finance industry," once asked me if I have ever went clubbing/ever drank in my life. Or like the time when I was seated at the emergency exit of my plane to London when the flight attendant asked me with a very impeded speech pattern: "Ex-cuse-me-sir-do-you-speak-Eng-lish?" Or the time when Aussie dude told me that we Asians owe it all to the "whites" because we stole ideas from them, that I am a "little Asian man" where the Great British Empire "owned [us]" and that if we're actually smart, all the Asians would be rich.

I usually kind of smile. In some ways, it is rather hopeless to argue with the ignorant. I didn't tell the WASPy guy about my tables with friends where we ran a US$20k tab once from 36 bottles of Dom Perignon (biggest Dom train I've seen); I didn't tell the flight attendant the reason why she's a mere flight attendant while I'm jetting off everywhere in the world is because I am far, far more educated than she is. I did however, go slightly apeshit on Aussie telling him off for thinking that he can come to Vietnam to live life as royalty because he's white and Vietnam is cheap, and that I am a "little Asian man" with a family trust fund that's probably bigger than any amount he'll ever see in his life. These people honestly have no clue where they stand in the grand scheme of things. And that's the thing about non-Asians versus Asians. We're usually rather quiet, peaceful, non-confrontational, but please do not mistake it for meekness and incompetence. Everyone else in the world is going to be poor, or already are poor, and if there's any room for development, the Asians are going to invade and make it their own. It is only a matter of time when we will rule the entire Earth. And the thing about cultural and social progression, yes yes we hear you, once our economic needs have been met, obviously other non-economic progress will follow, although currently not at a fast enough pace for me given my unique socio-economic background.

I didn't head out at all for the weekend. I had a Canadian friend who had his last night here before heading back to Canada, along with an Aussie friend who I met up with for dinner yesterday, and they were all going out clubbing along with a couple other exchange students here. Initially I told him I'll go along with them, but then I started Skyping N, and then I started rationalizing that it wasn't worth it for me to drive out and hang with them since they weren't very attractive, neither were they funny, interesting, nor loaded, so chances are we would be sober the entire night since we would probably end up at some free-entry subpar club with "too expensive drinks," so I apologized and stayed home and slept early.

I have really been feeling like an asshole lately.


Well fuck it, haters gonna hate.

15 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what the appeal is of a bad boy. Would you date one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would, as long as the bad boy isn't bad to me, our friends, and our family. Everyone else is fair game.

      Delete
    2. A good bad boy? I'm not sure you can really trust someone who acts one way in one situation and then the opposite in another.

      Delete
    3. I definitely can, because I am one. Why should I be kind to people who aren't worth it? I don't have that much time to coddle everyone

      Delete
    4. How are you a bad boy?

      Delete
    5. Because he is being a dick to strangers on Jack'd and he can afford to since he has 360 unread messages to go through.

      Honestly, I think he just likes the idea of being an asshole because it makes him seem more 'cool', less boring. Just like how he is drawn to self-destruction without the actual destruction.

      -jw

      Delete
    6. Let's elope! Then again, thanks but no thanks haha.

      -jw

      Delete
    7. Inviting strangers to view your profile and then rejecting them because they are not good enough, I think you should expect to get a lot of those. I don't think the example Kenn-do provided shows he's being a dick -- the guy wanted honesty, he asked for a reply and Kenn-do gave him the truth. Any rejection is going to hurt. If guys want to play with fire, they should expect to get burned some times. It is after all a hookup site.

      I fully understand why Kenn-do was upset by the examples of superiority that others have foisted upon him - some of those things that people have told him are overly broad generalizations, that display some underlying racism. So what I get is if people are dicks to him, he's justified in being a dick back to them. I don't see that as being a bad boy. Treating people poorly, especially strangers who have not done anything to you, that may make for a bad boy -- but we haven't seen any examples of that with Kenn-do.

      Delete
  2. But, you are hot too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, come follow my new blog called 'No Homo Blog' and give me some cunt lapping will ya?

    Aussie is such a dumdum. Even if you think that way, don't say it to a handsome, rich and funny Asian.

    And how much better is a self-aware asshole compared to a standard asshole, kenndo?

    -jw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh regarding Aussie again: Why does a white supremacist want an asian BF?

      -jw

      Delete
    2. HAHA was it so obvious who I was bashing? ;)

      Aussie IS. He told me "it's just a joke y so serious??" oh stfu. And that's because he wants a submissive asian bottom; he doesn't like dick he only likes ass, and maybe it's because he wants to lord over the other dude. No clue.

      A self-aware asshole is handsome, rich, funny, AND smart. Therefore, a lot better than the standard asshole.

      Delete
    3. Doesn't matter what kind a-hole they are, crap comes out the same way.

      Delete
    4. Nicely put FoC.

      -jw

      Delete