1) N REALLY really likes me...wow. It really does seem highly unlikely that he would hurt me. And I guess if I listen to the "real" quiet voices in my head, we get along so, so, so well. We talk everyday, and giggle like little girls somehow, and we somehow regress back to baby voices saying stupid things like "argh I really miss you baby I wanna nuzzle your nose" "can't wait to see you baby." I never imagined I would use the word baby so fucking much.
2) N also has something like an eidetic memory and can tell me exact things like we first met on July 11th, and on July 29th he sent me a picture of him eating chips with ketchup and I said I hate ketchup, but he likes it. We have four things we disagree on so far: I love avocado and Indian food, and dislike ketchup and sweet popcorn. N likes ketchup and sweet popcorn, and dislikes avocado and Indian food. He is also stupidly adorable when he Skypes me in bed with his stuffed puppy and humps the pillow in between his legs. He told me he can recount what we did every single day in London and the rough timeline of things we discussed over the last six weeks, and because I always feel like he's bragging, I am going to test him on this tomorrow.
3) N took a screenshot of me when we were Skyping...hahaha, since I'm always in the spirit of oversharing, I'm putting it up here. If I can say so myself, I think I'm all ready to get twerkin' like Miley, except she twerks real bad (I YouTubed videos of actual twerking guides for fun) (btw, I can't remember what the fuck I was doing back then, I don't think I was arching my back like a lil slut but maybe I was, although I was probably trying to reach for my phone)
4) The folks and my sister are in London right now for her graduation ceremony, I would have gone but I was initially supposed to be an employed responsible adult and couldn't take anymore leave, but after quitting the cheapest tickets were only from the 9th onwards. Hence, I'm missing them entirely in London.
5) The job search shindig in HK is kinda weird so far, I'll explain more later but basically the recruiter was completely useless (she told me to stay in my country because it's easier), and I spoke to a family friend and she kinda suggested to me to work at a gay bar for a while...erm.
6) My mom decided to go back to work at the age of 50+ as a real estate agent (she used to do accountancy) and we're all super proud of her for clinching three big-ass deals today and cashing in S$30k which is roughly US$23k! I'm so happy for her because she is passionate about this and is really lively and confident now that she's also making bank.
Argh ok gotta get up in 6 hours' to drive my mom to the airport.