Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Farewell

Alright. I guess it's become pretty obvious that this blog is no longer as useful as it was for me. I might drop by once in a while to update on things between N and I, but I don't even think anybody reads this anymore anyway.

Basically, I'm home now with N, and my family's been great about it. Both my brother and sister have partners too, so we all had such a nice warm large family dinner last night with my sis and her bf cooking up some great pasta and chicken.

It's almost surreal what I have with N, and I am most positive this is going to last for a long time. It's been mad real guys. Farewell.


And baby
It's amazing I'm in this maze with you
I just can't crack your code
One day you're screaming you love me loud
The next day you're so cold
One day you're here, one day you're there, one day you care
You're so unfair sipping from your cup
Till it runneth over, Holy Grail

1 comment:

  1. Best reason for ending your blog -- because that means you are happy with life. Aloha! And best wishes for good things to come.

    ReplyDelete