Saturday, September 6, 2014

Threesome proposition

Holy fucking cow.

So basically school has started and I've had my first day of orientation and I really like my classmates so far some are very "real" and not all the banking consulting mumbo jumbo talk. I also met this pretty cute very white guy who turns out to be gay and has been living with his bf for three years. So I started talking to him about my experience living in with my bf for a year now, and he asked for pics of him and so I showed him. All he said was "wow" and we talked a bit more etc and took pictures at Tower Bridge etc.

Then he propositioned us both to go over to his place cos he has a hot tub there. I said I'll let him know since N has a friend from out of town this weekend. We begin texting and somehow I said something cheeky and he said his dick was 7". I cheekily replied "pics or it didn't happen" and he actually sent two pics of his cock to me. And then he starts telling me he thinks my bf and I are really handsome and he's feeling horny tonight hence he sent me the pics. Then he says he would love to have a threesome with N and I.

Holy shit. I said N will never entertain that and he kept pushing really. Granted this dude is hot with a good bod and Clark Kent features but it's creepy how he's so forward about wanting a threesome!!! AND he's my classmate!

To be honest I would be kinda up for it... But I know N would totally not be. And I will respect him for that but not gonna lie I got so fucking hard after he sent me the two pics

Gah what is my life

1 comment:

  1. This is like discovering plutonium by accident!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_pv_vRHKI

    ReplyDelete