Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Three Good Things on Christmas Eve

Continuing with my utter lack of willpower with combatting my jetlag (it is now 6 am, oh yeah I'm home for the hols btw),


  1. I had AYCE Sichuan hotpot for lunch with my college bestie, her boyfriend, and a bunch of their friends. It was so so good to see my bestie again. Her new boyfriend though...eh. He's a "nice" guy, that's pretty much it..lol. But anyway, great food, and great company :o)
  2. I had oysters with my oldest-friend bestie and his girlfriend, and it was great catching up with them. (Also, N is in HK right now doing an internship, and we are using these 17 or so days apart to well, do the whole "absence makes the heart grow fonder" thing, hence why I'm meeting all my friends + partners without my own partner)
  3. Above couple + my other oldest-friend bestie came over to my place to watch a movie, and for the longest time we couldn't decide on what to watch, and ended up going for the YA genre-ed The Maze Runner. It was hilarious that it was such a big.fucking.mistake. The YA genre is sickeningly absorbed with unnecessary recalcitrance and self-indulgence, my friends and I just tore the movie apart throughout which was very comical. Along with the Hunger Games (blatant sordid rip-off of the original dystopian novel, Battle Royale), Divergent, The Giver, etc.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment