Sunday, March 22, 2015

So the threesome did happen

And it was kinda strange really. Parts of it felt super hot, parts felt...kinda off.

We first had dinner together near G's place, lovely Italian place, and a bottle of rosé. At first I was so nervous - what is my boyfriend going to talk about with the guy who I cheated with? But it surprisingly went super well. The really cool thing is, N actually doesn't blame G at all for what happened in the past - we were really rocky, and so he said he understood why it happened. Dinner was very civil, and very nice, and I could totally see G eye-fucking N the entire time.

Then we went back to G's place. G's bf is currently away for two weeks in Germany, so we opened a couple more bottles of prosecco and rosé again, and soon we were in his hot tub slightly tipsy. His place is really cool to be honest - huge hot tub with funky lights and built-in speakers and a gorgeous view of The Shard and the rest of the dreadfully dwarfish London city skyline. Suddenly G's swim shorts go off, and I mischievously pulled N's ones off too. He was kinda unhappy about it at first. G starts getting off the tub and getting more bottles and walking back completely naked, with his massive pecs and perky muscular butt - it was turning both N and I on. Then as we started drinking more, N suddenly told me "suck it" pointing to his dick, and I said that no I'm too lazy, but I give permission for G to suck N off. N was caught off-guard when G actually began dunking his head underwater sucking N off...and he gave me a 'wtf?' face, before realizing that I just opened the floodgates for a threesome to happen. Lol.


We all started just touching each other in the hot tub naked, each of us rock hard, and then after a while we went back into his room. A lot of making out happened. G starts whispering in our ears that he thinks we're both really hot, and then he was also really nice to apologize to N saying he never meant to cause any trouble between N and I back last year, to which N forgave him completely. N put a condom on, but had trouble staying hard due to the alcohol, but he finally was able to fuck G while G's legs were spread wide and he was moaning really sexily, while I wanked G and myself off. N was fucking G pretty roughly, something which he knows he can't and won't do with me. After N jizzed in the condom inside G, I sprayed all over G's torso (went everywhere lol), and G...well, oddly didn't cum.

This was the weird part. After cleaning up and cuddling back in bed, G KEPT making out with N still, and touching him everywhere, even though we were all trying to sleep. I was so annoyed and jealous cos I kept hearing the smooching sounds, and I started becoming a bit protective. I slept in the middle for a while to block them off lol, but then it got too hot under the sheets, so I switched again, and just let them kiss for a while. G did kiss me too, but it was weird because I felt a bit needy in the process.

After we got home, N and I did a bit of post-threeway evaluation hahaha. First, we both agreed that it was some parts hot, some parts bad, because we got jealous when the other was making out with G. N also told me that he thinks G is hot, but he's very different from both of us since he's super blond, blue-eyed, almost colorless, and very bulky. He also said G's pecs and butt are very nice, which I agreed with. It was also weird because we both agreed that if we met G before we met each other, we would have dated him (although G and I would be tricky since he's mostly a bottom too). N also said that G is looser than me, and that it still feels the most natural when we are both having sex together instead. Which is true - even when I was making out with G, it was good because he's a good kisser, but I still prefer kissing N. So it was really nice because after that we both realized how lucky we are to have each other, because things just feel so much more natural and intimate with us both.

N said he's up for a threesome again, but this time with much less alcohol so he can stay hard, and with us doing an Eiffel Tower instead. I agreed too, because it was pretty rushed and hazy last night. I think G would probably be up for it again, although it's not necessary that we'll do it again with G.

This morning we made delicious French toast together, watched The Voice, and then we cuddled in bed and had sex again. I had a really amazing orgasm, because we both dirty-talked about having a threesome with G again lolol. At the end of the day, sex between us still feels the best though. It's probably the thrill of forbidden fruit, and being naughty that's making us intrigued by threesomes. I don't think however this means we will be in an open relationship, or start making this a regular thing at all. I do think the next time we do it though, might be at the steam room at the gym hehe.



Anyway, it was great fun! I'm about to take a nap now though - so, so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment