Saturday, March 14, 2015

Threesome proposition

So...G invited N and I over to his place next week for dinner...with G raising the possibility of us all getting naked in the hot tub after. For some very strange reason, N agreed to have dinner (I left out the second half), so it's going to be the first time they'll be meeting, and I'm not really sure what to expect.

I don't really want to rock the boat. N and I are doing fantastic again. We communicate very openly; I even told him about how some of my classmates have been spreading to others that I've done a threesome with G and the other older dude (but most of them took it with a pinch of salt because, thankfully, they don't think I'm the kind of guy who does stuff like that when my relationship with N is clearly known to many as a very committed one). We have spoken about threesomes before, more as a "let's try it once" kind of thing anyhow. So I'm not sure if this will add layers of complexity into what we have now, and possibly corrupt the innocence that we have once again built between us.

On the other hand, I am really extremely curious as to how it will work out. It sounds extremely hot. G is one fit motherfucker, and he's such a slutty bottom, he would really be able to take all the pounding that N has wanted to dish out on me. And I love voyeurism, and so I think watching N, who is obviously incredibly attractive to me, fucking G, who is the epitome of "twunkness" (twink face, hunk bod), would turn me on a lot. After all, I kinda prefer just whacking my dick off by myself some times.

But what if G wants to make out with me, and N gets pissed off? Does this also mean that only G can suck me off but not vice-versa? It seems awfully complicated when a threesome involves a couple. And also, I wonder how N and I will feel after - will we feel slutty, or will we be more like 'hey that was kinda fun', or what? Feels also like a Pandora's box will be opened.

Maybe I'm just overthinking this as I do with all things. This doesn't mean that we will keep having threesomes in the future to "spice" things up, and it certainly doesn't mean that we're in an open relationship. Regardless, all I know is that some times now when I fantasize about N fucking G, I get really rock hard. Hmm...

2 comments:

  1. I think that you have a threesome, you and N should go over some ground rules as to what's allowed and what's not, and how you both truly feel about it both before it happens and afterwards. Just so that things are clear and you both can respect the other's feelings about the situation. I think it could be fun if done correctly and not wreck a relationship. You should really read/listen to what Dan Savage has to say on threesomes, he gives good advice and tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anon, thanks for the advice. Don't think this is gonna happen anyway (dinner is cancelled), and I'll definitely have an honest conversation with N if we were to ever do it.

      Delete