Saturday, July 18, 2015

Surrogacy

So N and I seriously want to have kids of our own, and we brought up the topic of surrogacy very seriously recently. However, none of us know how to start with finding a birth mother. We've heard it takes years to find one, and then maybe a year or two more for the baby to actually come to us. I really don't think we want to adopt (at least not for the first two kids), as we would, selfishly, to have our DNA in our kids (which is why the first two will have either my or his DNA). During this summer break, which happens to be my last ever one before I start work in September, I think I shall try and do some research on this.

Other news: looks like Iran is opening up to the rest of the world. N's dad is beyond ecstatic, because now every country wants to do business with him. This also means that I will truly have my own Persian Prince in the future! :P N is also really happy with this whole thing so I'm happy for him too. Finally, (tenuous?) vindication for his people.

Also: realized more than half my friends are consultants. Almost all kind of hate their lives. Yikes. But at least they treat you well. My friend was saying she just put in an expenses claim for US$8000 for last month. Wow.

Also: need to seriously start working out again. I am growing love handles and it's quite disturbing!!! This is all because I've been eating the same amount as back two months ago when I worked out 2-3 times a week, but now with zero exercise. I'm really worried I'm going to get fat when I start working, so I'm going to commit my darndest that I will still work out 2-3 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment