Sunday, November 22, 2015

i think i just did something stupid

i was in a bathroom of a mall, when i realized that the walls facing the urinals were completely reflective, so i could see everyone else peeing. there was this old dude two urinals away from me who kept looking over at me, and for some reason though at first i was creeped out, i got turned on and started jerking myself off. he couldn't take his eyes off my hard dick and i stroked it a lot and was close to cumming when someone else came into the bathroom and so i jolted out.

but now thinking about it - fuck, what if he was filming me somehow? i just googled this and such "spy" stuff is everywhere... gahhhh

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about that. As much as I'd love to do things in public, being recorded has always been a fear of mine. I also don't know how they manage to do it. I hope that you weren't recorded, but if you were, there are so many guys online these days that it'll only be a matter of time before it's no longer a big deal. I mean it's just a penis. Half the world has one. I don't know why it's made such a big deal of. Being sexual is normal!!! Is this something you're thinking about telling your BF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathroom sex (of all kinds, from mild to wild) was how many down-low guys hooked up before Grindr and the Internet. The old guy was staying with the old ways. As such, it's very unlikely he was filming you. A bigger concern is the police. I doubt it happens much any more but they sometimes ran entrapment scams to try to arrest closeted guys who met in bathrooms for sex.

    ReplyDelete